We may be a good fit if you:
- Prefer service to sales.
- Practice gratitude.
- Enjoy helping others and giving back to your community.
- Like to work in a team setting.
- Are self-motivated.
- Are being driven crazy by compliance and are frustrated by being managed by the lowest common denominator.
- Would like freedom to quickly adopt new technology.
- You will need to complete a background and credit check.
- You must have a clean record, there must not be any disclosures on your U-4.
- For advisors with an existing client base at an independent broker dealer, the grass doesn't just look greener on the other side, it is greener. Reach out to touch base. All conversations will be confidential.
- For advisors with an existing client base you must be fee-only, or willing to be fee-only.
- For advisors without any existing clients, be prepared for a four year apprenticeship.
- We operate under a team-based philosophy. We all take a salary, with bonus based on the profitability of the firm, and a clear path to partnership based on your contributions.
- We will work with your availability, but school comes first.
- A 15-20 hour work week is expected while school is in session. Unless you are training, this is a combination of in-person and virtual work.
- The position pays minimum wage.
- We typically hire interns for their sophomore and junior years.
- This is a two-year (24 months) commitment.
- It complements the business classes you take during those academic years.
- Even if you do not go into the field, you will acquire basic knowledge of personal finance and be comfortable with financial terms and theories.
- During the first six months, you will learn from another intern.
- As you complete the basic tasks more efficiently and without errors, you will get to spend more time with interesting projects.
- During the last six months, you mentor the next intern.
Reach out to us detailing which position you are applying for, and why you feel you are a good fit. Be sure to include your latest resume.